Make your dream of a Mediterranean villa come true
Make your dream of a Mediterranean villa come true Rentier Life Club selected investment properties in Spain
What benefits do you receive by filling out the form?
- you get access to the best primary and secondary market offers,
- you get the best specials, not available anywhere on the Internet, emailed to you real estate offers,
- you join a closed community where we share weekly opportunities investment opportunities in Spain and expert real estate knowledge,
- you receive from us a training worth 997zł on real estate and investments on the Spanish market.
A second house in Spain as a way to make a profit
Do you know that the prices of real property in Spain are up to 50% lower than in Poland? For the price of a studio apartment in Poland, you may become the owner of an apartment in a great location. Moreover, historical data and market forecasts show that the prices of real property in Spain will grow steadily.
Because of all that, investing in a second home in Spain is a great opportunity to increase your wealth and create a continuous source of income. Moreover, apart from the purely financial aspect, you will also have a holiday home and access to the Rentier Life Club community, made up of people like you.
- The world’s largest luxury real property market – a wide selection and no problems with selling real property.
- Spain is a member of the European Union
- It is easy to travel, planes fly from every city in Poland and are really cheap.
- Easy communication – the prices of phones and calls are the same as in Poland.
- Free health care covered by contributions paid to ZUS (the Polish Social Insurance Institution)
- Attractive prices, the Spanish seaside real property market is now on average 47% cheaper than the highest prices in 2008. The market in Poland is already 12% above those prices.
- It is possible for people who work and earn money in Poland to take out a loan
- A luxurious and popular destination
- A country supported by the whole South America
- The top 1 holiday destination for tourists from rich countries, such as the UK, Norway and Sweden
- 320 days of sunshine – year-round rental Great culture and food. The Spanish lifestyle adored by everyone.
- A perfect country to retire.
- Safety and friendliness (as opposed to Italy)
- A varied range of properties. From economical to luxury ones. Prices start from EUR 60,000.
- A multitude of tourist attractions and the possibility of doing any sport.
- Stable and safe law.
Examples of our properties
Doña Pepa is an elegant urbanization with wide avenues, wonderful views to the Natural Park and the salt lakes with a wide range of leisure activities and all the necessary amenities without having to take a car. It is only 30 minutes away from international airports, 35 minutes from Alicante and 5 minutes from the most beautiful beaches of the Costa Blanca. It is an area with good annual temperatures and a great atmosphere.The area of Doña Pepa has a widely varied infrastructure offering a multitude of shops, supemarkets, restaurants, cafes, medical centers, pharmacies, golf courses, banks, a church, a social center, a cultural center, sports areas, an aquapark, a school.
Penthouse with 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms -> 82m2 -> 259000€
Distance to the beach –> 5km Distance to the airport –> 40km – Alicante Airport
The estate where the apartments are located has a small valley in its center. There is an investment area on each side of it. From all the houses, there is a view of the sea to the south side. Large, terraced spaces can also be seen. Terrace gardens are an age-old dream of all cultures. There are also beautiful pools, gazebos and social areas, as well as sea and mountain views, on a scale depending on the floor. The terraced gardens feature abundant vegetation and walking paths. You can meditate, hang out, or even talk to nature in them.
Apartments for sale in Calpe are located ina new building, 3 min walk to Arenal-Bolbeach, surrounded by alldesirable facilitiessuch as restaurants, supermarkets, stores, cafes, banks and very close to Avenida delosEjércitos Españoles. Beautifulapartments with 2 or 3 bedrooms, 2bathrooms, spacious living-dining roomwithdirect access to the terrace. You can customize the house to your liking by choosing from a variety of materials. The common area with gardens, pool, tennis court and covered playground invites you to relax after a day at the beach.
Join the Rentier Life Club community and gain access to a larger, unpublished database of listings anywhere on the Internet.
What is Rentier Life Club
Our vision is to create a place in which investors can find the most attractive investment properties.
We provide selected properties which can be smoothly purchased to generate passive income. We are starting in Spain, but ultimately we want to invest all over the world.
What makes us stand out?
Who is behind Rentier Life Club
- Entrepreneur – in business for 23 years
- Experienced Investor – 13 years professionally in real estate
- Owner of a real estate brokerage – 2070 sold properties
- Flipper (in Poland and Spain) – more than 100 apartments renovated and sold at a profit
- Developer – 120 apartments built and sold, another 254 under construction
- Entrepreneur – 24 years in business
- Owner of 15 companies including several international ones
- Has been combining life in Spain and Poland for 15 years
- Business angel, investor, international entrepreneur
- Since 2004 in the legal industry Graduate of Executive MBA at Rotterdam School of Management
- Author of 6 books on business topics
- Mentor, Coach and Creator of business systems
Summing up... Why is this the best moment to invest in Spain?
Join the Rentier Life Club community
The prices of real property differ depending on the location and total area, but the cheapest apartments in the primary market start from EUR 60,000, which is approximately PLN 270,000.
The return on an investment is determined by multiple aspects:
- Apartment location
- Standard of finish
- Additional amenities, such as a swimming pool, saunas, a gym, etc.
- The total area, but in Spain what matters more than square metres is how many rooms and bathrooms a given property has –
- Who (what group of customers) the target customer is Our experiences and the experiences of our partners show that the highest rate of return is reached by properties made up of 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms, intended for families with children, at a reasonable distance from the sea and with infrastructure. For more detailed information, contact our consultants.
Yes, we offer comprehensive apartment management services which cover all aspects related to renting, cleaning and making small repairs.
Yes, every rental property has its booking calendar. The owner may mark their trips to Spain in advance.
Yes, all actions related to viewing, buying and renting an apartment may be carried out in Polish, which includes legal and notarial services, as well as the property deed.
Yes, many of our customers communicate only in Polish.
Yes, the property notarial deed can be drawn up in two or three language versions.
Customers from Poland can apply for a loan in Spain on the basis of their annual personal income tax. Usually, Spanish banks require at least 30% of your own contribution if you are a foreigner.
Due to the fact that we are one of the largest Polish companies dealing with real property in Spain, we have an extensive customer base and we can make an offer to our customers, who may be interested in buying your apartment.
Since Poland and Spain are members of the EU, Polish citizens can benefit from their housing tax relief when they buy real property in Spain.
Yes, thanks to the EU, the right to health care guaranteed in Poland by ZUS (the Polish Social Insurance Institution), which includes hospital treatment, is also ensured in Spain.
In Spain, you usually pay a 19% tax on the rental profit.
Of course, we would love it and we will have special bonuses for you in this case.
The costs of maintaining an apartment are similar to those in Poland and after the increase in prices in 2022, the prices in Poland will be higher.
The most popular apartments are those for families, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living room. These apartments are versatile.